1. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
2. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
3. Apply the 3E principle – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
4. Exercise more
5. Sleep for at least 7 hours. The hours between 10pm and 4am are the best to fully rejuvenate the body
6. Don’t have negative thoughts over the things you cannot control. Invest your energy in the positive present moment.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Smile and laugh more.
8. Make a good contribution to the world by doing something you enjoy and provides exceptional quality. Success comes quicker this way.
9. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
10. Don’t have negative thoughts over the things you cannot control. Invest your energy in the positive present moment.
Always remember that however good or bad a situation is, it will change.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
27 Dec 2013